Thursday, July 19, 2007

dude, where's my car?

Everybody's a Winner in Car Promotion

Everyone's a winner after a direct-mail marketing company hired by a local car dealership mistakenly sent out 50,000 scratch-off tickets to residents - all of them declaring the ticket-holder the $1,000 grand prize winner. Just one of the tickets was supposed to be the grand prize winner.

...

In a statement, Force Events apologized "for any inconvenience this may has caused car shoppers in the Roswell market" and asked that any questions and concerns be directed to the company.


Yeah, I've got a question - Where's my car??
.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... Do you think the fact that they "apologized" will suffice?

I think I smell a lawsuit...

Friday, July 20, 2007 12:09:00 PM  
Blogger The Sarcasticynic said...

Generally you'd think so, but there are always gonna be a few out there who feel they owe them a car.

Friday, July 20, 2007 3:30:00 PM  
Blogger M@ said...

Nice try. I think they're going to be shelling out $50,000 for the "inconvenience."

Very nice try! My bad just does not cut it when you're sending direct mail.

Friday, July 20, 2007 5:38:00 PM  
Blogger The Sarcasticynic said...

Yeah, that sure was a doozy.

Friday, July 20, 2007 8:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, but it's ROSWELL!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 4:57:00 PM  
Blogger The Sarcasticynic said...

I know! I was trying to think of some dumb UFO angle ...

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 7:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home