Wednesday, January 31, 2007

baby names

A man met a lovely woman at a party.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Wonderful," she responded.

"Really? I have to admit, that's an interesting and unusual name," he said. "Do you mind if I ask whether there is a story behind it?"

"Not at all," she started. "My family has a tradition of naming the children after the first word my mother utters when she learns she is pregnant."

"Amazing!" the man cried. "What are your brothers' or sisters' names?"

"Well, I have an older sister named 'Terrific' and a younger brother named 'Oooops.'"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, great joke.

Thursday, February 01, 2007 7:58:00 PM  
Blogger briliantdonkey said...

saw that coming but still funny. Course I thought her brother's name would be 'oh shit' but close nuff for government work.

BD

Thursday, February 01, 2007 11:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home