Thursday, January 11, 2007

flushing drugs

During the 60s, drug users quickly flushed their stash down the toilet if the narcs were beating on their door. Today, the flushing of unused or expired prescription drugs has become problematic due to the pollution of the waterways.

One report states that discarded hormones and antidepressants may be responsible for harming fish.

I can see it now.

"Hey! Check out the dorsals on that school over there! Shall we try to get some action?"

"Quit being such a mackerel. I'm wired as it is already."

1 Comments:

Blogger James Burnett said...

High fish! That's why I was so out of it yesterday...all day. I ate an ass load of salmon for lunch, and I swear I was loopy, borderline dizzy the rest of the day.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 12:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home