Saturday, September 13, 2008

cyb

If there's one valuable lesson I've learned over the years, it's CYB. That's right, CYB. CYB has helped me through many a disagreement with my boss, my wife and other relatives, and even with friends and other acquaintances.

I figure that without CYB, I would not be in the better place I am now. CYB has kept me from getting into heated arguments I'd probably lose, from probably losing my job, my family, my home, my friends, and who knows whatever else.

I would recommend CYB to anyone. There is not a soul on this earth who could not benefit from CYB.

Yes, CYB. I'm a big supporter. CYB. "Choose Your Battles."

Look into CYB - I encourage you. It will change your life.
.

1 Comments:

Blogger Freddie said...

Excellent advice. Been working on this a lot over the past few years.

You wouldn't believe all the stuff that still pops into my head, but which doesn't get past my lips anymore.

Monday, September 15, 2008 8:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home